Landlord Safe Certificate
Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants. Landlords should make sure maintenance and annual safety checks on gas appliances are carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer. By law, landlords must make sure:
- pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
- that all appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
- that maintenance and annual safety checks are carried out by an engineer registered with Gas Safe Register
- all gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
- a gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in
- they keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years
K2 Gas provides the Buy to Let Landlord access to qualified, competent Gas Safety and Electrical engineers to carry out inspections on their property. We issue a wide range of safety certificates for landlords to meet legal requirements prior to letting.
We cover all of London and M25 areas. All our prices are FIXED and include VAT – no hidden costs.